Young people interested in learning more about their faith are encouraged to contact Pastor McGuire to learn about Catechism Class. You will meet for informal, experiential discussion – including the opportunity to ask your hardest questions. Students looking to be confirmed can expect that celebration in May (exact date to be determined based on family schedules). To learn more, contact Pastor Padraig McGuire (email@example.com).
- Sun., January 29 – 10:45 a.m. to noon – The Meal the Builds Community (Holy Communion)
- Sat., February 11 – 10 a.m. to noon – Gathered and Made One (Holy Communion)
- Sun., February 19 – 10:45 a.m. to noon – Forming of Belief/Belief Forms Us (Apostles’ Creed)
- Sun., March 12 – 10:45 a.m. to noon – Prayer that Informs All Prayer (Lord’s Prayer)
- Sat., March 25 – 10 a.m. to noon – Entry into the Family of God (Holy Baptism)
- Sat., April 8 – 10 a.m. to noon – God and Neighbor (10 Commandments)
- Sun., April 23 – 5 p.m.
- Sunday, May 7 @ 9:30 worship – Confirmation Celebration for those who are ready